I have never been one to do as I am told, especially when I am sitting at home and demanded that I follow an action that is not only a complete waste of time (Cannot just turn off a power station for an hour) but also be coerced to undertake an action that suggests that CO2 (A plant food) is a pollutant and needs to be removed from the planet at all costs. This "Earth Hour" fallacy has been put into place by a Newspaper, Fairfax Media, another left wing, lunatic fringe, feminist supporting, hysteria organisation, who are of the opinion that if you sit in the dark for an hour it will make you feel better, It smacks too much of the Politburo "You will do as you are told" attitude to me..
|How stupid does one have to be?..|
Turn off the power and kill plants and the wildlife that survives off it does not a good idea make. In your court..
(This action is akin to that movie "I Robot" when the robots started taking over) Feck EM! want to sit in the dark and promote the AGW stupidity, your choice...
Hello Earthians! It’s time to say thank you to Edison, to Faraday and Maxwell, it’s time to celebrate the Gift of Light.
Saturday night at 8.30 – 9.30pm this week is the Hour of Power
(Don’t confuse this with the splinter group celebrations called Earth Hour, where people sit in the dark – so they can appreciate the glory of luminosity come 9.31).
The Glory! We are the lucky generation with light at the flick of a switch
There is only one type of Freedom – and all else is servitude, slavery or tyranny.It’s your chance to show your commitment to fighting the forces of darkness. Be brave, stand up to the people who want to tell you what kind of globe you are allowed to buy. Feed the world by helping to boost global CO2 to lift crop yields and fertilize farms all over the planet. Children are hungry in Haiti and, since CO2 is a well mixed gas, sooner or later, you will be helping them.
Things you can do at 8.30 on Saturday:
- Write down the tally on the electricity meter.
- Turn on all the lights you can find (bonus points for incandescents from the stash.)
- Put on the party lights, the patio light, the pool light, the mozzie zappers, unpack those Christmas decorations. Get out your torches. Switch the movement detector spotlights to continuous operation. (Involve the kids — they love to help).
- Light your backyard with the landcruiser headlights! (Don’t flatten the battery, make sure you keep that engine running.)
- Don’t forget those bar radiators — revel in that infra red! (Light the kitchen with the ones in the oven and grill.)
- Eat Argentinian Lamb steak, Danish butter, Argentinian Cheese, Belgian Chocolate, and Californian Oranges.
- Drink German Beer and or French Champagne. Drink toasts to coal miners, oil rig workers, and power station staff.
- Take a photo, take lots of photos, and send them to myself, and Tim Blair and Andrew Bolt.
- At 9.30pm read that meter and tell us how many KWhr you’ve liberated. Who will win The Hour of Power?