Latest Posts

If your son is a generation Z participant by birth only ofcourse then this is how he will be educated, humiliated, denigrated and soundly beaten into submission if he does not have the tools and knowledge to fight back. Feminism and feminists demonstrate once again their ongoing and unrelenting misandry and the indoctrination our sons and daughters must face and be part of. Whenever parents are silly enough to trust public education to non-educate or indoctrinate their children it is them who should be held accountable for the abuse and psychological issues that teenager will eventually face as they grow older..

Growing up in Generation Z

Hey, this is my first post here but it's going to be a long one as I'd like to see what the older generation of men think about this.

I was born in 1991, to a happy family, I had a sister 6 years older than me, and two loving parents, my father was the breadwinner of the family and my mother was a house wife, she used to take me and my sister to school, pick us up when we were sick, basically, all the moms stuff.

My early school years were great, my education was great, I had maximum grades at that point, I played for my school football team and used to do some boxing (my dad and his dad were both boxers, it was great bonding time for me and my dad in the gym) life couldn't of been more better, as I got towards the end of my primary school years, I did start to notice an odd trend though, my family seemed to be the minority that were like this, when I'd stay over at friends houses, it'd almost always be divorced mothers or just simply single parents looking after my friends. I never paid it much attention however as I was just 6-11 years old at the time but I always wondered "where's your dad??"

Anyways, moving on to my transition into secondary school, this is where things changed, for the worse. (Secondary school is 11-16 in England, not sure what it is in other countries).

Now, I've always wondered if this horrific change can be attributed to the fact me getting into secondary school was after 4-5 years of Labour getting into power in 1997, I can honestly say now, that's exactly the reason why.
Immediately it began, we were taught, at such a young age, all of the atrocities western men had committed against everyone else, we were literally (I'm not exaggerating here) taught to be ashamed of ourselves and of our culture, girls were taught how great the suffragettes were and that without them they'd still be under the tyranny of the evil men, I remember a particular class about this in history before, the female teachers and female students were all laughing at the stupidity of boys and men, I remember the female teacher pointing out "all the men had to fight wars, while women didn't, but it was always men that started the wars!" while the girls all laughed, I remember looking around at all the boys in my class just sitting there, quietly, blank stares on their faces, saying nothing. Then it hit me like a silver bullet, I was doing the same as them: nothing.

However after having years of political correctness and self-shame pumped into me by this so called education system, I had no knowledge of how to even discredit them, everything they said seemed true, if it wasn't for my father teaching me about the great men of our past at a young age, I actually think I'd be another sad fool indoctrinated into feminist ideology.

This experience though, was just a very minute problem that I and other boys my age experienced at this point, not only were we taught to be ashamed of our gender, they went so far as to blatently make us ashamed of our race. Yes, if you were white and male, oh boy, you were in for a treat. Hours upon hours of all the horrendous crimes our ancestors did to the africans, the native americans, the jewish people and of course, women. Not one, not a SINGLE mention of all the good we did, only the bad (and if they did happen to mention anything good a white man did they never pointed out it was a white man who did it, only when they shame do they like to point the traits of the people/person they're shaming, out). Meanwhile they had black history month celebrating the accomplishments of black culture and black people in general, which I had/have no problem with, I think it's great that people can celebrate their culture but then it bought up the question, when will I be allowed to celebrate and be proud of my culture? the answer? Never, that's racist and not politically correct, you see, that line of thinking leads to a nation of nazis, apparently.

Now, after all this, I noticed something change in me, I became apathetic, lazy, unmotivated and my grades went from the top 5% in my country at age 11, to pretty much, rock bottom. I remember at age 11 I was predicted straight A* and As for my GCSEs, I didn't leave that school with a single GCSE, not one. Why? I stopped caring about school, some days I just didn't turn up, I couldn't take it anymore, it was actually horrendous to be discriminated against like that by people who are supposed to be objectively teaching me, by the time my dad noticed what was going on (the school never notified him of my drastic drop in grades and lack of attendance) it was too late to do anything about it, I was in the last 6 months of school. These feelings weren't just felt by me either, I can tell you now, 90% of the boys in my year didn't leave with more than 1-2 GCSEs either, a lot of the girls (the majority) left that school with amazing grades, a girl I was fond of left with 3 A stars, if I remember correctly. Oh and my sister finished Primary school with high grades and carried on the trend finishing secondary school with very high grades (all As and Bs, she went on to do A levels and was on her way to becoming very successful, learning multiple languages such as german and latin when she decided to give it all up to raise a family).

To any of the older generation out there, I'd just like to tell you, this is what it was like to grow up in an education system from 1997-2006 for young British men. Now I can't say it was like this in every school, as I had no experience in other schools but if generally speaking, every school was the same way mine was, we're in big trouble. I read recently, young men get paid less than young women now from ages 20-29.

My big question is, what is going to happen when my generation has to step up to run Britain? From my experience and the facts around me at the time (the majority of boys in my year are either unemployed or doing basic jobs like stacking shelves, digging, cleaning toilets) we've literally created a generation of boys who are useless, self-hating, apathetic, lazy idiots without any father figures in their lives and even the ones who had father figures (like me) got shafted hard by the education system we had to endure. Honestly, I'm actually really interested in seeing what happens in the next 20 years, women are either going to have to step up and take all the load men have carried on their shoulders for generations and do everything or society is honestly going to collapse in on itself, as this generation of men have been destroyed and ostracized by their own government.

I was one of the few people who wasn't surprised when the UK Riots came about, it was just waiting to happen, this is the generation of young men who are supposed to be the backbone to our culture. Hah! well done feminism, well done labour, you managed to systematically destroy a whole country in just one decade, far more damaging than the "nazis", "racists", "bigots" and "sexists" ever could of done.

Personally, I can't wait to sit back and watch the mess unfold as the country frantically tries to stay above the water in a futile attempt not to drown.

I am very interested in what the older generation of men think about this state of affairs and how their sons have been treated by the education system and society in general.

Oh and before anyone accuses me of blaming my failings on the Education system, my father paid for me to go to an all male school, where I got 7 As in GCSEs on my first year there directly after mandatory school ended, then two years of A levels in which I got all 5 of them. This isn't some blame, pity me game, I'm just generally very interested in what you all think is going to happen if my scenario holds true for the majority of young men growing up?