Latest Posts

When I originally started this blog I would have been happy with 50 hits per week as that would at least demonstrate that some people were crazy enough as I to actually read it and then return and get another dose. Back in 2005, this blog did cause a few stirs and gave the feminist enablers an opportunity to argue their lies thinking their argument were indeed unquestionably correct right up until their delusional mindset was totally destroyed and never returned for second doses of the same reality..


So it gives me great pleasure to show the new record in daily pageviews reached yesterday and in turn thank all those who may have accidentally or intentionally stumbled onto my humble blog..


Pageviews yesterday 
9,727
If anything else, it at least demonstrates that we will succeed in spreading our worthwhile cause and aims, demonstrates also that there are plenty of people out there who think that exact same thing..


Thank you all and sundry..