Latest Posts

I might do you for money. Desperation is setting in as potential admirers or boyfriends are becoming a little thin on the ground..
Some may indeed find on the odd occasion that truth can be stranger than fiction and here is a typical example. The example is one of honesty and plainly stating a position that you are expected to repair in exchange for services provided. The contract however does not detail what the person will receive in return for his investment and that is unfortunately a problem as it does indicate how many fall for this type of contract without working on the final "What's in it for me" clause and that clause is inferred rather then stated, which makes it variable for the person to use anyway she sees fit..

It's that age old question of equity and it's application always looses interpretation when it's presented as the guidelines were fudged to begin with. Expectation levels differ between people, one would expect a truck load when ordering a load of soil but when it arrives it's only a trailer load. See, interpretation, that can be fixed if one quantified it before delivery..

This explanation is probably as clear as mud but the point I am trying to get at is this..

PP has offered certain services in return for payment of bills/clothing/holidays/booze/partying etc.. So we have the "sweetener" first, the bait so to speak, with the demand for cash up front..

But I am a young attractive 22 year old in need of some male guidance and help financially.
And ofcourse one cannot go further without tossing in the appropriate contradictory disclaimer next, a sort of lie within a lie. But it makes her feel good, so -
Okay well first thing is that I'm not a prostitute
Well, gee, I am so glad you straightened that out right from the start, I was getting worried..
Apparently wrong again feminist, wrong once more..
I recently was laid off since my company did not renew their contract and I'm caught at a cross roads in my life. I love to get dressed up and go out to have fun or even just lounge around enjoying each others company inside on lazy days. I have bills and I have drreams of things I want to do in life but I can't acieve them on my own right now. I'm looking for a man who can give me a monthly allowance to take care of expenses and other bills, and also I want to spend time with quality people who enjoy my company. I have champagne taste and beer money is what my mother always told me; but I've had a job ever since I was 15 and now I just want the chance to be spoiled, is that too much to ask? 
 I did once upon a time ask a female who was trying to decide whether or not she should stay in a relationship and how could she determine that. I asked her if she knew about the "3 Red Flags and you are out" scenario and stated she had no clue. I explained that it was used as a mechanism when issues in a relationship  required you to change your moral compass, that would be a reasonable short explanation I think. She responded she had..

Now have a look at the wishes of the above female and ask yourself the same question. What does this female say in her letter that I could not live with or tolerate..

1. No Job..
2. Party Girl..
3. Lazy/no ambition..
4. Demanding..
5. Money waster..
6. Vain..
7. Selfish..
8. Entitled..

Now, one only has to select 3 of those issues in order to toss it to the curb or better still. Go fishing. Now to be fair, let's have a look at her advantages as we have (small) visuals..


It's the best shot I could get but needless to say, it's cute as hell and a fine body to boot. But those two assets do not unfortunately erase the eight negatives, so it's bye, bye time..
Here is the rest of the message, at least she was honest about what she wanted which is better than what most females forget to tell you even though it is their aim to do exactly the same thing..
Okay well first thing is that I'm not a prostitute- to whom it may concern. :) But I am a young attractive 22 year old in need of some male guidance and help financially. I recently was laid off since my company did not renew their contract and I'm caught at a cross roads in my life. I love to get dressed up and go out to have fun or even just lounge around enjoying eachothers company inside on lazy days. I have bills and I have drreams of things I want to do in life but I can't acieve them on my own right now. I'm looking for a man who can give me a monthly allowance to take care of expenses and other bills, and also I want to spend time with quality people who enjoy my company. I have champagne taste and beer money is what my mother always told me; but I've had a job ever since I was 15 and now I just want the chance to be spoiled, is that too much to ask? :) My father left early on in my life, so I'm not kidding when I say it would be nice to have an educated, respectful male figure in my life. I sent you 3 pics, hope that's good enough. Would love to work something out ASAP;