Latest Posts



I am always on the lookout for some suspicious behaviour on the web. One of my favourite is the length programmers and companies go to to appear to be casual in what is basically either a phishing exercise or spamming. As the Spam software Controls improve those programmers have had to be smarter in order to bypass all those hurdles..

Here is a great example on how they achieve it.

A comment lodged on one of my blogs, they are good -
Hello! 
I just want to thank you for your wonderful blog radfemhubexposed.blogspot.com.I read the post "The Zeitgeist of Radical Feminists in AUS. Law.." and then I spent another hour on your blog by reading your posts with pleasure :) 
Every article is interesting and easy to read. I really like the "A path to Australian apartheid". I work for Jooble company, we aggregate job adverts around the world. My job is to persuade bloggers to link to our site. I really love my job! 
We have a friendly team and good management, but unfortunately I have no idea how to convince a blogger to link to us, I'm afraid I might lose my job because of it :( And that is why, instead of sending letters to thousands of different blogs, I am reading yours. 
Honestly, I am not really sure if the link to our website in Australia - jooble-au.com, will be appropriate for your blog, but if you believe it will and you can add it, I would be really grateful to you! Our site is really cool, it can greatly help hundreds of people to find jobs. I wish you to have a good day and excellent mood! Thanks again for your nice blog. Write more! Thanks!
What sparked my interest was the fact they enjoyed that particular blog, just as I was about to pat myself on the back for doing such a great job according to them. What they did not realise is that it's a blog about Radical Feminists and how they want to remove half the population and blow shit up, so it's hardly enjoyable, RED Flag number one.
It goes on about enjoying reading that blog for an hour, which I doubt very much as it's not only sickening to read that shit by I doubt you could spend an hour reading it (Red Flag Number Two) unless you had some level of attention deficit syndrome..

 Two red flags makes me even more suspicious..

I had a quick look at the code on this comment and it appears to be a little more than just a comment begging to be listed in the comment section This does come under the Phishing/Spamming category even though their comments are benign. bear with me -

<head>
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dwindows-1251">
<meta name=3DProgId content=3DWord.Document>
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14">
<meta name=3DOriginator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14">
<link rel=3DFile-List =
href=3D"Jooble%20Corporate%20-%20Copy.files/filelist.xml">
<link rel=3DEdit-Time-Data =
href=3D"Jooble%20Corporate%20-%20Copy.files/editdata.mso">
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style>
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
</xml><![endif]-->
<link rel=3DthemeData =
href=3D"Jooble%20Corporate%20-%20Copy.files/themedata.thmx">
<link rel=3DcolorSchemeMapping
href=3D"Jooble%20Corporate%20-%20Copy.files/colorschememapping.xml">
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>

This is just a fraction of the hidden program..

Now have a look at the processes followed here in this small segment of programming. We have a corporate mailing list set up in Word in order to access data, a mailing list they have already accumulated (either some search parameter was used to search for blogs and sites or most probably, an automated search program to access site data and information, web addresses etc.) They generate a standard form letter as above and make a pretense of having read a blog or site to try and implore you to link to their company in the hope of generating more business. Sneaky as hell but very cleaver..

Here are the details of the company involved..
Joobleis limited company registered in Cyprus with its registered office =located at:Kimonos, 43A, P.C. 3095, Limassol.
However there are always some smartarses about who can throw a spanner in the works..;)