Latest Posts


Time in out..
I did wonder if feminists would take the opportunity during the "Occupy Everything" fiesta to spread their poison as they can no longer find any  issues to groan and whine about anymore, as we have already read and seen in the past year or two, no one is really interested in promoting or helping that hate movement. 
The only way they can get their "whine" out is by crashing other activities which have absolutely nothing to do with their false doctrine. They do not even have sufficient numbers to expose their rabid notions anymore. Surprise..
One does wonder what the general consensus is towards those male haters. Here we have a rather succinct example on how the feminastie movement and it's minions are viewed..
It would appear to be having that affect without our efforts or encouragement. It appears to be just a normal response from individuals who have witnessed those malcontent's actions in the past and have decided to label them for what they really are..
Disgusting offensive things were said about women/ feminists eg that we were bitches and sluts I objected about these offensive things and asked that the person apologise, then I indicated with my hands a ‘time out’ sign, which we did.
Gee!!, I wonder whatever induced those people to clarify what the general consensus was about feminists and their male hating behaviour. What amazes me the most is that they were offended. Apart from the fact that their behaviour is totally offensive is apparently entirely besides the point. Feminists and their delusional ilk feign surprise whenever it reflects their own doctrine, behaviour and attitude. Chee!, I use to teach my kids about this type of behaviour and warned them that it was only expected from children..
Well, at least the rest of the population have grown up and don't have that "The World Owes Me A Living" response.. .
Works for me..
They’re still doing better than Occupy Adelaide
Groups of at least two members working in two-hour shifts would watch over the site each night. 
Back to Sydney, where one devotee will see out her existence at Martin Place:
I want you all to know whether OS is here or disappears, I will be here, my intention is to be here 3 times a day for rest of my life.
Maybe she’ll keep turning up for Occupy Sydney’s general assembly meetings, which seem to be freewheeling affairs:
Disgusting offensive things were said about women/ feminists eg that we were bitches and sluts I objected about these offensive things and asked that the person apologise, then I indicated with my hands a ‘time out’ sign, which we did. But the women present have not got an apology yet and I can’t see how this behaviour and attitude to women will help grow Occupy Sydney. There is no way I support sweeping it under the carpet as this seems to be an ongoing problem.