Latest Posts

As you can see, declaring yourself to be a feminist is about as welcome as loudly declaring that you have the bubonic plague or an unexplainable rash that keeps growing in size..

Here we have another one of those feminist brain-dead trolls who not only needs an education but does actually need a "WAKE UP" call..

americas-next-top-model-cw-sara-1.jpg

Sara Longoria, the last eliminated contestant on "America's Next Top Model" would like to make something very clear. She doesn't believe she has to choose between modeling and her feminist politics and she's totally up for the job.
"Coupled with some clever editing and the voiceover talking about how embarrassed I might be later when my fem-core friends saw this makes me seem like I let my politics get in the way of modeling," Sara, 18, tellsZap2it. "On the one hand, even me bringing it up was extremely unprofessional. Models should be able to take any job and do any job regardless of what she believes personally."
The judges and the commercial director thought you psyched yourself out with your feminist political beliefs during the commercial challenge. Was that true?There were things going on behind the scenes that weren't filmed or shown. I'm actually not allowed to talk about them, because they might show them later in a recap episode or whatever. There was definitely a darker thing going on behind the scenes that in addition to the commercial kind of gave me a very scary 'Twilight Zone' feeling when I was there.
I definitely wasn't trying to psych myself out. Just truthfully, I'm a very poor actress and I'm working to improve that, because it's a skill models need to have. But, I didn't check out, I didn't give up on the commercial. I was just acting to the best of my ability.