Latest Posts

Hot BBW with theory..
Here is a golden opportunity to ensure a lifetime of servitude, endless lawyer fees and the addition of helping a poor needy BBW..

But there are conditions, natch !..

Any takers ?
Knock Me Up! :) Sperm Donor Wanted
Donor Wanted. Must love the big girls -- BBWs - w4m - 38 (Sherman Oaks)Reply to: pers-734741580@craigslist.org
Have you fantasized about having unprotected sex with a hot BBW? Would you consider being a sperm donor – helping a cool single woman with a good head on her shoulders have a child? Kill two birds with one stone!
If you are very smart, nice, fertile, under 35, exceptionally attractive, and knowledgable about your family's genetics, I would be very interested in having ongoing, super safe, bareback sexual activity with you.
I am very pretty, a larger BBW, very busty, warm, smart, kind, arsty, and cool, late thirties.

Please be tall (over 5'10"), in shape, totally healthy, and good looking. Also, so that this child looks something like me, please have fair to medium skin :). Light eyes are a definite bonus but absolutely not required (I have fair skin and blue eyes).

What’s in it for you?

1. Hot, regular, VERY safe sex for several months or more. What could be hotter and more accommodating than a girl trying to make you come inside of her on a regular basis

Please be tall (over 5'10"), in shape, totally healthy, and good looking. Also, so that this child looks something like me, please have fair to medium skin :). Light eyes are a definite bonus but absolutely not required (I have fair skin and blue eyes).
What’s in it for you?
1. Hot, regular, VERY safe sex for several months or more. What could be hotter and more accommodating than a girl trying to make you come inside of her on a regular basis.
2. Knowing you’ve helped someone in a profound, deep way.
What about the long-term consequences?
Good question. As many sperm banks do, the child might want to meet you when s/he turns 18 years-old. You would sign a waiver giving up parental rights AND responsibilities, and I would simply get in touch with you 18 years later for a one time meeting, so that the child may know a bit more about his/her genetics or family history. The child would grow up knowing you were a sperm donor, or a “nice man who helped mommy make a baby,” and NOT a father.
FYI: Children born from donor insemination (DI), who were very wanted, and raised by a single, loving mother report being curious about their donor, and wanting to meet him/hang out with him, but not feeling abandoned or wishing their donor had been in their lives (as children whose fathers leave, die, or divorce sometimes do). I have read several studies, and talked to several DI children, and would be happy to share with you (CL doesn't let me link inside this post, but feel free to write me for links).
Please think this through a bit before responding.
Please also be 100% serious and for real, if you respond. I have been tested for every STD known to human, and I’m totally clean. You will also need to get STD testing, and a semen analysis (which I'll gladly reimburse you for).
I know this is a weird post, but it is serious and real. I've done some pretty extraordinary things for people in my life, and I've see people do extraordinary things for others. I know there are some amazing people out there willing to do some pretty awesome things, so I thought, why not try this? If you think you might want to help someone, if you are smart, and warm, attractive, and if you would like an ongoing, hot, sexual relationship with a BBW, please get in touch with a photo, and a detailed reply. I will write back to *anyone* who is serious, genuine, detailed, and fits what I've asked for. I am all of those things.
I've met a few amazing guys already, but between testing, screening, and the normal craigslist flake factor, it's hard to know who is ultimately for real, and reliable.If you respond, please be ready and willing to:write a detailed email to me; exchange clear pictures of us that don't look like we're celebrities trying to hide our identity ;); IM and phone within a day or so; meet soon after that, and, if we want to move forward, go to Planned Parenthood, or your doctor (I'll reimburse you for your insurance co-pay, or the Planned Parenthood fee) to get all of your testing done a day or two later, all before getting hot and dirty.