Latest Posts

It would appear that it's not just me who has an issue with black females. I have noticed over the years how black women are portrayed on the idiot box as well in movies (seen the black "wife" in "Enemy of the State". The usual movie where Will Smith is just the usual schmuck and behaves accordingly but what really annoyed the hell out of me was Regina King. This black female appears to me to be an absolute total bitch with max attitude in all her movies. I cannot think of one movie where it acted human. So she to me represents the typical black female and the dude in the video appears to backup that same statement..
(More on Will Smith in a later blog post)..

Black Women cannot even get a date..

He states "That the women who understand men are the ones with a boyfriend"..




Here is a version from the opposite sex telling women why they can't find a man..