Latest Posts

The previous posts contained comments from the opposition (feminasties) and stressed, after their usual bastardisation of the truth, that this site was, as far as they were concerned, humouress, funny..

Let's tank up for another false rape claim..
Personally I have no idea how they could possibly derive that opinion. I mentioned this to a friend of mine and he stated that he was "effin disgusted", my brain screamed "don't go down there" but I asked anyway and he told a joke that was akin to the actions undertaken in movies like "American Pie 1 or 2"(have not seen it yet, not that interested) where something happened which I assumed was some kind of demonstrated food fetish. Another example that came to mind as well was Sager's "Moving out today" where there was some mention of what a border did with bread. My mate is more conversant with the english language than I. Using the toff's version of effin never crossed my mind as he knows how english is spoke and is even capable of putting the full stops in all the right places. But I was just appalled at the thought of this site being entertaining and comical especially entertaining to the fems, it is just appalling, how anyone could even suggest that humour was part and parcel of this site is just incomprehensible and outlandish. I am appalled I tell you, It's well, appalling..

Now where was I again..

Oh dear, big ain't BBW, it's just big..
Having read this "wanted" or "for sale for nefarious deeds" or "come and get it" advertisement, I  would be of the opinion that it's going to be a handful on the best of days. Like the saying goes "don't matter how great she looks, someone else has put up with her shit before" and that gents is exactly the outcome of this possible future affaire. Someone escaped and now she wants another replacement, someone else to feel the pain, I personally do not take one bit of notice of what's written in these ads when it's about previous history but I would take notice of the demands and holy mackerel, has this one got a ton of them, with quite a few to spare..

I was going to make a list of demands she has requested but I will leave it up to you to decide what a fantastic inclusion she would make to your life as long as you don't turn up ofcourse..
I have been of the opinion that women have generally overpriced their goods in a flat market but it is  obvious that not all are paying attention. They would be better off waiting for the bulls to return..



Update..


If you’re a man considering marriage, there are some statistics you should know before you go ring shopping.
Today, more than 50% of marriages in the U.S. end in divorce.
What many people don’t know is that women initiate approximately 70% of all divorces. Interesting, since men as a gender are the ones who are typically shamed for being commitment phobic and not willing to settle down.



Marriage and Divorce: A Rigged Game for Men