Latest Posts

I don't want to come off as some women hater which is ofcourse far from the truth but feminism did force me to understand the opposite sex a lot more than I already did. Even if you decide that to be the case, I really don't give a rat's canardly to be perfectly honest. So here is some education for you about opposite sex, from their own mouths or in this case, pen, and their inability to know a good guy when she meets one, lives with one, spend time with one, what hope has the standard good guys in the western world got ?

This woman really just expresses what the majority of western women already think, behave and feel. One of the main considerations, it would appear, is for a woman to be able to attract attention but also attract a mate and that is a goal the majority appear to seek and take for granted. One does wonder though, if women are capable of judging whether or not the current BF could or would be a good long term partner, to keep at all costs and try to nurture a lifetime of enjoyable and satisfactory relationship with..
I have great doubt whether the majority of women either have a clue or are of the opinion that they can and will find someone else in the future and in the process destroy the relationship she has at that moment, Easily done, just go out banging all and sundry and then wonder what the issue is, why would your BF object to you slutting about. He must be something weird and there you are having  justified your offensive behaviour and it did not even take a paragraph..

One does not have to look far and wide to see just about any female latch onto another guy the day after she breaks it off with current BF. It is as if the relationship (like the wedding ceremony) appearance is more important than anything else and she has to be seen to be active and on top of it all. It's a show for other girls as guys really don't give a damn about that crap. The comparison would be to shoo a woman away from the screen when watching a favourite sports event even though she is wearing her favourite bikini, they never get it..

So we have another female (41 year old) lawyer, once again bemoaning her juvenile past and claiming to be more matured and having learnt from her obvious screwups..
So here’s what I’m getting at: I was, at least at some baseline, a pretty girl, the kind that boys were supposed to like and sometimes did. And because I was cute all along—it’s not like I blossomed into honeysuckle after adolescence—I was given to believe that love would be easy, men would be elementary, and I would have my way. I was meant to date the captain of the football team, I was going to be on a romantic excursion every Saturday night, I was destined to be collecting corsages from every boy in town before prom, accepting such floral offerings like competing sacrifices to a Delphic goddess. It was all supposed to be to the tune of some glorious Crystals song from the early ’60s, when everything was still innocent, and my life would be a wall of sound from “Then He Kissed Me.” Love would be simpler than tying a string bikini, the kind I wore a lot while waiting on the beach for my ship to come in.
So the ageing sage saunters along between handwringing and soul searching confession as we come to the good bit right here. She screwed it up and now lives to regret it. The irony is comedic..
When I was still in my twenties, for several years I had this wonderful boyfriend; I’ll call him Gregg—he’s the one we’re all waiting for: tall, blue-eyed, with this thick black hair, all smart and sensitive, an inveterate graduate student who used to rub my feet at the end of the day with a lovely pink peppermint lotion from the Body Shop. I was young and romantic. You’d have thought we were happy. I think we really were happy. He was good for me: People met him and liked me better because I was going out with him; his sweetness redounded to me like a sunny day on a dark sidewalk. I could have and probably should have spent the rest of my life with him. ...  
In other words, had I just stuck with the good boyfriend, I could have prevented a good deal of extraneous craziness.
So back to the "women have no idea of what they want" concept, does really have credibility as we just read. Not only did the fact that she met her ideal partner but failed to accept that as being possible. In other words, it probably would explain the interest the girls have in Astronomy Astrology, mythical fairies, endless visits to soothsayers and other charlatans just to confirm their thinking can be deemed to be normal in their own mind and maybe even have some merit or even be plausible..

This woman really just expresses what the majority of western women already think, behave and feel. One of the main considerations, it would appear, is for a woman to be able to not only attract attention but also attract a mate and that is a goal the majority appear to follow and demand. One does wonder though, if women are capable of judging whether or not the current BF could or would be a good long term partner to keep at all costs and to try and nurture a lifetime of enjoyable and satisfactory relationship with..
I have great doubt whether the majority of women are of the opinion that they can or will find someone else in the future and in the process, destroy the relationship she has at that moment, Easily done, just go out banging all and sundry and then wonder what the issue is, why would your P.O.BF object to you slutting about. How unreasonable, he must be something weird and there you are having    justified your offensive behaviour and it did not even take a paragraph..
How would you like that, horizontal or vertical ?
And so, I cheated on him. With everyone I could. Bass players, editors,actors, waiters who wished they were actors, photographers. Andeverywhere I could, like that Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon video:on the floor, by the door, up against the minibar. I couldn’t sitstill or stand still or lie still. And I didn’t want to lose Greggeither. 
He knew, or must have known. But he was such a gentle guy that he gaveme a chance to fix the damage. We were sitting at brunch one Sunday;Gregg was in his denim jacket and Sonic Youth T-shirt, his hair sweptacross his face, and he grabbed my hand over the table and looked atme so earnestly that if it had been a movie, the audience would havelaughed. “I wish I could make whatever is bothering you feelbetter,” he said.Months later, when Gregg found out for sure what I was doing, when he wentthrough files on my Mac and found letters never sent to this lover orthat one, he didn’t want to make me feel better anymore. He threw atwo-thirds-empty bottle of Stolichnaya at my head when I finallyfound him at a friend’s house. He told me, I was your only chance at happiness—now it’s over for you
It good to see that statement and associated irony still cling like glad wrap on glass..