Latest Posts

I must confess to being physically and emotively moved whenever I read anything like this as it happens so often these days and the plethora of hidden abuse has yet to fully surface as men are still too embarrassed to come forward and confess to having been abused by the opposite sex. It does affect their wellbeing more than the actual abuse that has taken place, not in most cases ofcourse as some example we read is just beyond comprehension..

Sometimes it just appears unachievable.. 
Society in this day and age is solely interested in the female victimhood story and any damage or harm that sex has inflicted on copious amount of children and partners, appears to be irrelevant. The female mind has apparently of it's own accord elevated itself past these petty problems as they continue on their abusive ways with the help of the Judiciary and law makers. One indication of this "head in the clouds" mentality was witnessed last year or so, when a "woman" demanded a reduction in her sentence (24 years for cutting up hubby and serving him to the kids as a casserole) solely due to the fact that she possessed a vagina, I kid you not, I could not make this stuff up (on this blog somewhere). Their self elevation to sainthood requires no further embellishment as far as they are concerned..

So, we come to this post from "Through Hell and Back". I ofcourse see it all through a third party perspective and I can see that Craig is trying his hardest to work things out the best way possible and I would imagine that Dr T on a shrink4men may be able to open or at least explain some of that inexplicable, obnoxious and vengeful behaviour..

I certainly wish Craig all the best in his efforts..
Should I or shouldn’t I? 
I have been talking to a number of people who have shared with me their story of being abused. Within the framework of those discussions its been often mentioned that its not to late to have the abuser charged with the abuse and they be punished for it. Within the law system of NSW there is no statue of limitations regarding such events.
I have been been tossing and turning the last few nights and thinking about the issue of taking your own medicine or following the advice given to others and having my ex charged regarding her past abuse. Certainly there has been no acknowledgement of this on her behalf and much manipulation of the children regarding such abuse.
One such issue is the fact that a couple of years ago my then 7 year old son witnessed and was distressed when a member of the family threatened to get a knife and stab me with it. Last night during a phone call he was saying “Dad – you have to build a bridge and get over it” that the person in question was only joking at the time….and that he was worried about it- he was only 7 at the time and didn’t understand that it was a joke….but now he is 9 he does understand it was a joke.
It was no joke at the time and his distress over that event also was no joke. It’s a common practice of abusers to turn something nasty into a form of a joke. To turn and abusive situation into something that they thought was funny. During the phone call my son said to me …Dad you didn’t have to sleep in your van…you could have stayed at your mums…I could hear his mum coaching him to say what he was saying in the background…
Yes its true, perhaps during that 6 week period, when I was sleeping in my van I could have stayed at my mums…but -during  the previous 16 months I had been repeatedly told that even my family wanted nothing to do with me and knew I was mentally ill…. that sort of mental / emotional abuse does play havoc with your mind and as a result I wan’t able to go and stay at my mums during that time.
I have been advised and am seriously thinking that I need to have my ex wife charged with the crime of physical, emotional, mental, verbal and spiritual abuse. For abuse is a crime. And my ex wife committed those crimes of abuse. So the question arises….what should I do?